Applied Global Technologies (AGT), a proven provider of managed and visual collaboration solutions, today announces the latest release of its mobile video conferencing application, EncoreB2B, which enables seamless business-to-business video collaboration and content sharing on mobile devices. EncoreB2B works on any iOS and Android mobile device and connects to desktops, web browsers and standards-based HD video conferencing systems. The latest release includes several feature enhancements, such as an updated user interface compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 – as well as improved conference controls.
Features and enhancements of the new EncoreB2B application include:
- Updated User Interface – the iOS user interface has been updated for iOS 7 and iOS 8 to enhance the user experience and maintain a consistent aesthetic appeal. EncoreB2B also includes Android 5.0 support.
- Automated URI/Email Access – added ability to retrieve email addresses from a device’s existing contact list for easy meeting access.
- Enhanced Recordings Search – added ability to easily search a user’s list of recorded meetings.
- Improved Conference Controls – conference layouts now have layout icons that offer a more visual navigation for meeting participants.
- Meeting Participant Icons – icons added for each connected party to accurately reflect meeting participant states, such as when a participant is muted.
“In an effort to continuously offer our partners and end users the best mobile video app in the market, we are always looking for ways to improve and refresh our mobile video application,” says Todd Jacobson, CTO of AGT. “Today’s mobile app release demonstrates our capacity to adapt to changing technologies and create future-proof and easy-to-use solutions for our customers. Feature enhancements such as improved conference controls, easy meeting access and new icon elements will enrich the user experience and enhance the functionality of the app like never before.”