The event provides workplace professionals from IT, CRE, FM and HR to answer the challenges facing organisations in the APAC region. Leading international experts will present talks and discussions on:
• Agility at work
• Changing workplaces
• Next generation integration and expansion
• Inside: out architecture
• Virtual collaboration and acoustics
• Rediscovering creativity in the workplace
• Maximising human capital
• Creating a high performing organisation
One of the key experts at this event is Willem Eelman, Global CIO of Unilever. Willem will demonstrate Unilever’s focus on “anytime, anywhere” working has increased productivity world- wide by utilising technology to remove geographical boundaries. Willem will be joined by another Global CIO, Tom Gill from Plantronics talking about BYOD and the emerging world of smarter working. Having two Global CIOs on the one agenda demonstrates the key importance of utilising the right technology to enhance productivity in an organisation.
Andrew Poole, Vice President CRES Projects for Credit Suisse is another key speaker, providing an insight to the agile working practices they are adopting at both One @ Changi City and around the world.
Andrew Grant, author of the best-selling book “Who Killed Creativity” will challenge delegates to discover who and what has destroyed creativity in their organisation and then how to resuscitate the spirit of innovation.
Dr Elizabeth Martin-Chua former Senior Vice-President of Philips China and author of “Maximising Human Capital – Asia” will challenge the conventions of global corporate mind-set by emphasising the importance of looking from the inside out, local and individual customerisation, to realise potential.
Other keynote speakers at this event include:
• Martin Christie Regional Manager (APAC) Group Property Rio Tinto
• John Bowden Manager, Workplace Solutions Group, APAC Cisco
• Tom Gill Vice President and CIO Plantronics
• Jason Heredia Vice President, Marketing APAC Steelcase
• Mandeep Maitra Head of Asia Hot Spots Movement
• Michelle Morss Managing Director, APAC MovePlan
• Vince Pirrello Asia Executive Chairman Woods Bagot
• Neil Salton Global Director of Consulting Woods Bagot (event chair)
• Peter Wong Head of Workplace Standard Chartered Bank, and
• James Woodburn Director of Real Estate – Asia Pacific WPP
WORKTECH12 Asia will take place at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore 26th September 2012.